UnionBank – founded in 1864 California initially under the name of The Bank of California ,is headquartered New York and counts with more than 300 branches in California, Oregon and Washington. Nowadays is owned by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, a big japanese holding corporation.
- Find Branch Locations and Hours
- Website – www.unionbank.com
- Customer Service Telephone – 1(800)238-4486
- Routing Number – 122000496 (California)
- Swift Number – BOFCUS33MPK
- Pay bills, schedule payments, wire money, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Set up alerts of important account activity via text message, email, or push notification.
- Receive Debit Card fraud alerts via text and/or email.
- Enjoy a secure Online Banking experience—so safe, in fact, we guarantee it.
Keep your finances in order with Online Bill Pay
Reduce the need for checks, stamps, and envelopes. Once you’ve experienced the convenience, you’ll wonder why you paid bills any other way. Online Bill Pay is the fastest, simplest, most convenient way to pay bills anywhere in the U.S. Click the button below to watch a short video about our enhanced platform.
- Set up one-time, recurring, and same day payments1 in seconds
- Payments are often delivered in less than two days2
- Add payees quickly and accurately
- Easily search, order, edit, and delete payees
- Put payees in a preferred order and assign categories
- Print bill pay, payment confirmation, and history pages
More control, easier payments. And you’re covered 100 percent against the theft of your funds when you comply with your security responsibilities while using our Online Banking service. Learn more about our online guarantees.
Union Bank EXECUTIVE TEAM
Transfer Money Quickly and Conveniently
With Union Bank®, sending money online has never been easier. Whether it’s between your own accounts or you need to transfer money to or from someone else, we have you covered. Learn how to move money quickly and securely with Union Bank.
As a Union Bank customer, you have access to a number of convenient ways to receive or send money online. Wire Transfers are available within Online Banking; Internal and External Transfers are accessible via Online Banking or through our Mobile Banking app. All you need to do is log in, have your account details ready, and get started safely transferring funds.
Wire transfers allow you to move money from your Union Bank account to any bank account in the United States—a great option if you need your funds to arrive the same day.
Wire transfers can be made securely and easily from within Online Banking, but are also available in the Branch. Click the button below to watch a short video about sending online wire transfers.
Ready to begin making transfers online now? Sign in to Online Banking and select Transfers to get started.
Internal transfers allow you to move money between Union Bank accounts that you own or transfer money to other Union Bank account holders. Internal transfers can be made on a one-time basis or scheduled as a recurring transfer (for example, to automatically save money each month).
Internal transfers can be made from Online Banking or from the Union Bank Mobile Banking app.
You can transfer money to and from accounts you own outside of Union Bank at other financial institutions or from your Union Bank accounts to accounts owned by others at other financial institutions. External Transfers can be made on a one-time basis or scheduled as a recurring transfer.
Stay Informed of Bank Account Activity
With Online Banking, you’ll have access to account details such as balances, check posting and clearing dates, check deposit images, and more. All of your accounts are accessible from the account details page, for an at-a-glance view of your bank accounts.
Account details allow you to:
- View all your accounts at once.
- Check balances.
- Search for specific transactions and view transaction history.
- Monitor payment and check-posting dates.
- View and download up to seven years of statements.
- Access up to 18 months’ worth of deposited check images.
- Access up to seven years of checks you wrote.
Convenient and customizable account alerts are an easy way to monitor your account.1 Choose which alerts you want to receive and whether you want them delivered by email, text message, or push notification.
Common alert types include:
- Account balance less than a specified amount
- Deposit made
- When my account is overdrawn
Create up to 10 different alerts for each account. All you need to get started is a Union Bank® checking, savings, or money market account and a mobile device or computer.